Re: FAQ 4.2 Why is Cygwin suddenly so slow?

>From: marco.atzeri@gmail.com

>antivirus ?
>http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda

thanks,
from this list I had Sophos Anti-Virus installed in the system. It is version
9.5 fully updated and not 7.

Anyway I tried to disable its 6 windows services, check the 8 tasks it
generate was closed,
but same results with Cygwin.

As I cannot admin this Sophos installation I cannot disable the scannig of
Cygwin root installation.
I will try to ask to the admin to add this excetion (low possibility I think).
BTW seems strange Sophos interfere only with Cygwin.

Valerio