This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "git clone" over ssh fails intermittently w/snapshot 20120123
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:51:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: "git clone" over ssh fails intermittently w/snapshot 20120123
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120128183816.GA24438@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20120130161649.GA8413@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F27233B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 2/1/2012 2:44 PM, Kevin Layer wrote:
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>> On 1/30/2012 5:53 PM, Kevin Layer wrote:
>> > Well over 200 clones with no error with the stock 1.7.9 cygwin1.dll,
>> > changing nothing else on the machine.
>> Can you check for the most recent snapshot that does work for you?
It took a while, but it works in 11/24 and fails in 11/29.
It did about ~500 clones on 11/24, so I'd say that's rock solid.
Is this all that is needed? It's been all quiet since my email.
No news is good news. ;-) But keep an eye out in case more info is
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple