This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "git clone" over ssh fails intermittently w/snapshot 20120123
- From: Kevin Layer <layer at franz dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 09:20:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: "git clone" over ssh fails intermittently w/snapshot 20120123
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120128183816.GA24438@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20120130161649.GA8413@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F27233B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120202084517.GA25077@calimero.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Feb 1 11:44, Kevin Layer wrote:
>> > Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>> > >> On 1/30/2012 5:53 PM, Kevin Layer wrote:
>> > >> > Well over 200 clones with no error with the stock 1.7.9 cygwin1.dll,
>> > >> > changing nothing else on the machine.
>> > >>
>> > >> Can you check for the most recent snapshot that does work for you?
>> > It took a while, but it works in 11/24 and fails in 11/29.
>> > It did about ~500 clones on 11/24, so I'd say that's rock solid.
>> > Is this all that is needed? It's been all quiet since my email.
>> You could test the latest snapshot 2012-02-01. I ran git on it for a
>> couple of hours with no early EOF.
I'd say it's working. Done almost 200 clones and no failures.
I'll let it run for a few hours and report if there are any failures.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple