This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.7.10-1 and sshd
- From: Harry G McGavran Jr <w5pny at w5pny dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:50:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.7.10-1 and sshd
- Reply-to: w5pny at w5pny dot com
This happens whenever one ssh's from a Linux box to a Windows XP box
with Cygwin on it. On login one gets the warning about CYGWIN having
the value "tty" in it. The users on the windows systems don't
have CYGWIN set on any of their profiles, .login's .cshrcs's etc. etc.
IS set to "ntsec binmode tty" on the Windows XP boxes.
Harry G. McGavran, Jr.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple