This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot start Bash after today's update
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:20:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cannot start Bash after today's update
- References: <4F315C0C.email@example.com> <4F316039.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 12:32:41PM -0500, Ryan Johnson wrote:
>On 07/02/2012 12:14 PM, Ilguiz Latypov wrote:
>> [verboten confidential/privileged material disclaimer]
>You're lucky the list didn't bounce you. Remove that notice and try again.
Not sure what this is about but I improved the filter after the first
couple got through. So future attempts to send mail with that disclaimer
will receive a helpful bounce message.
As a side note: I fully expect the disclaimer filter to achieve full
sentiency at some point. It's probably complicated enough now to pass
a Turing test.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple