This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proxy settings for setup.exe
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:32:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Proxy settings for setup.exe
- References: <87obt9hzbv.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> writes:
> Is there a command-line switch to tell setup.exe that it should use the
> proxy settings from IE?
I've looked through the sources today and the answer seems to be "sadly
I did however find an undocumented string option "-#" to supposedly
avoid polluting the registry while testing the installer. That should
prove helpful, could somebody in the know please explain how it is
intended to be used?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple