This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.10 cygrunsrv.exe fails with "fork: 11, Resource temporarily unavailable"
- From: Carl Soderstrom <chrome at mn dot real-time dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:46:06 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: 1.7.10 cygrunsrv.exe fails with "fork: 11, Resource temporarily unavailable"
- Reply-to: Carl Soderstrom <chrome at real-time dot com>
> From: "Carl Soderstrom" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Reinstallation (of 1.7.9 and 1.7.10) has not fixed the problem; even
> after completely deleting all of C:\cygwin.
> Changing the stack size using regtool (regtool.exe -i set
> /HKLM/Software/Cygwin/heap_chunk_in_mb 2048) has not fixed the
> I looked at the BLODA
> (http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda) and tried
> completely uninstalling Spybot S&D, and this did not fix the
I also ran 'rebaseall' in a ash.exe process, which also did not fix the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple