This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.10 cygrunsrv.exe fails with "fork: 11, Resource temporarily unavailable"
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 23:26:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.7.10 cygrunsrv.exe fails with "fork: 11, Resource temporarily unavailable"
- References: <f65fbbbe-085a-48fc-803c-dc3f34e9bd45@zimbra>
On 2/9/2012 10:39 PM, Carl Soderstrom wrote:
Pardon me if this is old news, but searching the mailing lists has not yielded a solution that solves the problems I'm having on this computer.
system is Windows XP Professional (patched up to date), Cygwin version is:
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 CADMAN 1.7.10(0.259/5/3) 2012-02-05 12:36 i686 Cygwin
ALSO: run.exe fails silently. No output (called application does not run), no error, nothing in the logs.
run depends from just 2 dlls,
cygwin1.dll => cygwin-1.7.10-1
cyggcc_s-1.dll => libgcc1-4.5.3-3
and if you miss the 2nd one, a lot of things are broken.
What is the output of
$ cygcheck run
Reporting problem please follow the guidelines
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple