Re: TTY and sshpass

On 2/9/2012 7:46 PM, Sylvain Archenault wrote:
Hello,

I've been using sshpass (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sshpass/) for a
while and it stopped working after I updated cygwin to the last version
1.7.10-1 (was wokring with 1.7.9). I think it stops working because
CYGWIN=TTY has changed or has been removed.

Indeed, sshpass try to access TTY to communicate with the child ssh process,
so I would think that the recent changes to TTY could be the problem.

sshpass use "pselect" to read from the TTY, but the function returns an
error the errno is set to :
ERROR: Interrupted system call

Does someone have an idea on the reason why ?

Try using mintty instead. If that doesn't help, try contacting the sshpass provider for help.

-- Larry