This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sed strips CRs
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at acs-inc dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:18:54 -0600
- Subject: RE: sed strips CRs
- References: <20120210150708.GA22832@calimero.vinschen.de>
From: Corinna Vinschen
> On Feb 10 08:02, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> > Cygwin 'sed' seems to be stripping CRs from its input.
> > Linux sed doesn't do this. Example:
> Try the -b option.
Thanx for that. It's not a problem for me. I was just
reporting what looks like a Cygwin bug in case someone
thought it was worth looking into.