This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pcre-8.21-2
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:17:13 -0600
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pcre-8.21-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
The PCRE library implements regular expression pattern matching using
the same syntax and semantics as Perl.
This release changes the package breakup:
* libpcreposix0 has been separated from libpcre0.
* libpcrecpp-devel has been merged into libpcre-devel.
These changes will ease the transition to the upcoming pcre-8.30
release, in which libpcre will have an ABI and API break. That update
will occur when more clients are compatible with 8.30.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple