This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: oh forgot the cygcheck...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 23:03:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: oh forgot the cygcheck...
- References: <4F35E62E.email@example.com> <4F37282F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 06:47:11PM -0800, Linda Walsh wrote:
>Well, seems like the cygcheck went through, but the base mail seems to
>be getting bounced....
>got one message that it thought the message involving a crash in cygwin
>wasn't cygwin related...
No you didn't. There is no such bounce.
>I guess I'm supposed to report cygwin problems to the base-package
No. You're not.
>Almost seems like someone is playing malicious games with the mailing
>Last bug bounced with a 'we've been told to bounce your messages as
That was back from when you were banned from the mailing list. You post
from multiple accounts and apparently I forgot one. I removed the
extraneous block when I saw it.
Regardless, this is NOT the place to complain about your email woes. If
you saw a bounce you also saw where to send email.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple