This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PROGRAMFILES variable is not set during openssh session
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:07:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: PROGRAMFILES variable is not set during openssh session
- References: <1329064411.16602.15.camel@arcfi-laptop>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 12 20:33, ArcFi wrote:
> PROGRAMFILES variable is not set during openssh session.
> This is very important for remote administrative tasks.
OpenSSH 6.0p1 is due soon. I asked to apply a patch upstream so that
PROGRAMFILES is added back to the environment variables passed over
to the child process.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple