This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: STC for libapr1 failure
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:07:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: STC for libapr1 failure
- References: <4F3A14A8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 2/14/2012 12:00 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
> The libapr1 test cases are failing again for flock locks.
I forgot to mention that this same test is failing in the libapr1 test
suite when using fcntl locks. I haven't extracted an STC for that, but
it's probably very similar to the previous one here
with the shared memory counter added.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
The main problem I have with cats is, they're not dogs.
-- Kevin Cowherd
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple