This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt broken in recent snapshots (since cygwin 1.7.10(0.259/5/3))
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:34:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: rxvt broken in recent snapshots (since cygwin 1.7.10(0.259/5/3))
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:05:37AM -0800, Hans Horn wrote:
>something in the recent post-1.7.10(0.259/5/3) cygwin snapshots
>(20120207..20120214) broke rxvt. Even though this terminal is abandoned
>it is still my favorite one due to its simple copy/past abilities. I
>hate to see it go away.
Don't worry. We don't intentionally break shipping applications.
>Reverted to 1.7.10..
>Any clues what might have caused this?
Yes. The problem should be fixed in the latest snapshot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple