This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: need help with perl script and rsync
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: it at kalani dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:38:57 +0400
- Subject: Re: need help with perl script and rsync
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> We use ActiveState perl in a backup processes at my work. A programmer
> created a perl script to create an incremental backup using rsync. The
> script does not do the incremental backup, just a full backup. It
> worked in winxp, but now that we are using it on win7 its not
> I cannot get in contact with the programmer. Is there someone here
> that can look at the script and find out what the issue is?
ActiveState Perl is not relevant to Cygwin in any way, but...
I recall a discussion along the same lines of issue, that could be helpful for
you. Try searching the list archive.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 15.02.2012, <14:37>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple