This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
vim - patch 7.3.358 broke double click and copy/paste functionality
- From: "P. Szmytka" <p dot szmytka at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:07:45 +0100
- Subject: vim - patch 7.3.358 broke double click and copy/paste functionality
- References: <CAO1Ht_hh6A+wVe-sRGJVrdbHkbMtOnXSdTFNrpR_=2+Vak8+Rg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "P. Szmytka" <pszmytka at gmail dot com>
After updating to vim-7.3.393-1 paste using middle mouse button stopped working for me.
I narrowed it down to patch 7.3.358 to be the culprit.
This patch was supposed to fix mouse functionality, but it broke it for me.
Is it possible to revert the patch on cygwin build?
As per http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2011-12/msg00538.html there is a workaround: ':set mouse='
For the record I'm using rxvt and zsh.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple