This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another 'fork' problem...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:22:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Another 'fork' problem...
- References: <4F40F62B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 02:16:27PM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>I flag this for the sake of completeness...
>I do weekly Emacs (from BZR) builds and I have done this successfully
>also under Cygwin 1.7.10-1, but today I can't because,
>gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../src -I/tmp/emacs/src -O2
>-MT allocator.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/allocator.Tpo -c -o allocator.o
> 2 [main] make 1852 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed
>by 'cygiconv-2.dll' (0x674C0000) is already occupied
>make: vfork: Resource temporarily unavailable
Reporting issues which have already been discussed and (at least
theoretically) fixed isn't really needed. If you want to try a
snapshot and report on that, it would be useful.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple