This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange bug that doesn't occur in Linux, OpenBSD or ITS
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:48:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: strange bug that doesn't occur in Linux, OpenBSD or ITS
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.229.77.69 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <1329589939.95502.YahooMailNeo@web120301.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <loom.20120219T012137email@example.com>
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Mark Geisert wrote:
> 4. You've coded functions nested inside main(). ?I haven't seen that practice
> in C language before but apparently it works. ?Color me impressed.
It's a non-portable GCC extension:
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple