This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mintty Log Off problem
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:13:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Mintty Log Off problem
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.52.20.78 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <4F3BEED9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F3FEDC1.email@example.com>
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Harry G McGavran Jr wrote:
> I've found a little more information -- this problem goes away
> if I change my default shell to dash. ÂSeems tcsh is involved somehow.
> It comes back when I change my default shell back to tcsh.
> Going back to tcsh 6.18.00-2 does not help.
> Given the deathly silence to my request below, I must be the only
> one experiencing this, but it happens on both of my machines.
The common response to you and the others who responded with "me too"
for this issue is to check the latest snapshot and report if it still
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple