[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygrunsrv-1.36-1

I've updated the cygrunsrv package to 1.36-1.

This is a bugfix release.  It fixes the problem that the
-O/--preshutdown option has no effect on Windows Vista and

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

If you have general questions or comments, please send them to the
Cygwin mailing list at: "cygwin at cygwin dot com".  I would appreciate
it if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

Red Hat