This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gitk fix for set uicolor SystemButtonFace
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:53:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: gitk fix for set uicolor SystemButtonFace
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.220.149.200 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <70952A932255A2489522275A628B97C31288F9F2@xmb-sjc-233.amer.cisco.com>
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Matt Seitz (matseitz) wrote:
> "Eric Blake (cygwin)" wrote:
>> This release should cater to the fact that tcl is now X-based. ÂBefore
>> reporting any problems with gitk or git-gui, first check that you are
>> running an X server. ÂAlso, gitk will complain if your ~/.gitk has a
>> line 'set uicolor SystemButtonFace'; there's nothing I can do about it
>> at a packaging level, but you can remove the offending line to get
> past it.
> Below is a diff of how I fixed the problem in my existing .gitk file.
While this resolves an immediate issue you should determine the fix
for platform determination in the upstream source so that the correct
file is created in the first place.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple