This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Spurious characters in USERPROFILE variable when running ssh
- From: chantivlad <chantivlad at yahoo dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:53:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Spurious characters in USERPROFILE variable when running ssh
- References: <4F3A8875.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I had exactly the same problem, and this solution worked for me as well
with the snapshot from the 20th February 2012.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple