This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Change in flock(2), testers welcome
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:59:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Change in flock(2), testers welcome
- References: <20120226125735.GM7755@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 2/26/2012 4:57 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Anyway, I was mostly interested to find a solution for this typical
> usage of flock(1) for now. For those interested in this stuff, please
> give it a try. You'll find it in the latest snapshot I just uploaded to
The APR test suite passes with the snapshot, for what it's worth.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
"Flattery is all right -- if you don't inhale."
-- Adlai Stevenson
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple