This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: arpack-3.1.0-1
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:38:05 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: arpack-3.1.0-1
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.68.129.228 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
New versions 3.1.0-1 of
arpack (source) / libarpack-devel / libarpack0
for cygwin are available in the Cygwin distribution:
It is a upstream bugfix release
ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large
scale eigenvalue problems.
ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric,
nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant
application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k)
eigenvalues with user specified features such as those of largest
real part or largest magnitude. Storage requirements are on the order
of n*k locations. No auxiliary storage is required. A set of Schur
basis vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed
which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically
accurate eigenvectors are available on request.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple