This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: qhull-2012.1.-2
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:53:08 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: qhull-2012.1.-2
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.68.136.8 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Versions 2012.1-2-1 of
have been uploaded for cygwin
This is an upstream main releases. Main changes:
- the availability of 2 versions of libraries
libqhull (compatible with past)
The global data structure qh_qh is statically
defined (no qh_QHpointer)
The global data structure qh_qh is dinamically
defined (with qh_QHpointer)
- experimental cpp version libqhullcpp
Plus a lot of bugfixes, improvements and the rewriting of
the cmake build script.
For the full changes
Qhull is a general dimension convex hull program and library
It computes volumes, surface areas, and approximations to
the convex hull.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple