This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-forge-20120224-1
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:20:52 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-forge-20120224-1
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.68.189.103 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
New version of
for cygwin is available in the Cygwin distribution:
This release is the bundle of upstream version
for octave 3.6.x series
On cygwin none of the package is autoloaded,
as some package could change substantially
the normal octave behaviour (eg "nan").
64 of 89 packages are available, run "pkg list"
from octave to see the full list.
To load any package before usage run
"pkg load <package_name>"
see "help pkg" for details.
Packages available up to 2012-02-24,
built for octave-3.6.x .
In same cases available SVN version were used, where
specific build problem or compatibility with octave-3.6.x
Upstream decided to split all the package as standalone,
but I prefer to maintain the previous bundle structure.
I can not manage the workload of many small packages.
The octave-forge project contains contributed functions
for GNU Octave which are not in the main distribution.
Full documentation and FAQ are available at:
Original source of individual packages
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple