This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnupg-1.4.12-1
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:02:27 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gnupg-1.4.12-1
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.68.125.168 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
New version 1.4.12-1 of
is available in the Cygwin distribution:
This is the last 1.4.x mainstream release
The GNU Privacy Guard
GnuPG is the GNU complete and free implementation of the OpenPGP
standard as defined by RFC4880 . GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign
your data and communication, features a versatile key management
system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key
GnuPG, also known as GPG, is a command line tool with features
for easy integration with other applications.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple