Re: BLODA detection code in latest snapshot

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

> Yup, confirmed.  This occurs on W7/32 as well.
> I add shlwapi to the list of filtered DLLs for which no such message is printed.

Could you please consider making such list configurable, if it's not much of
an issue?
This feature seems to be the reasonable way for rough detection of potentially
malicious presence, but I would like to avoid certain handlers to be reported,
such as antivirus' LSP or keyboard hotkey handler.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...