This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: util-linux-2.21-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 22:25:02 -0600
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: util-linux-2.21-1
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.50.182.231 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
util-linux provides an assortment of utilities for *NIX systems.
This is an update to the latest upstream release, and includes a fix for
the 'n' (go to next match) command in more(1).
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple