This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to revert to older Cygwin1 dll?
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:38:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to revert to older Cygwin1 dll?
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.68.193.136 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <1C8E84B5-D033-4C25-A293-CFCE8424E1A3@letterboxes.org>
On 2/29/2012 1:52 PM, Leo wrote:
As mentioned in another thread bash with the new cygwin1.dll version 1.7.11-1 does not work properly when invoke by NT emacs.
It did work before, so I would like to revert to an older version of the cygwin1.dll. How can I do this? And is there a way to revert the other packages so that they are compatible with the older cygwin1 all?
Many thanks. Any help is appreciated. It is very annoying to have no bash in NTemacs!
1.7.10-1 is available as previous package through cygwin setup.exe.
Older than that, it is a problem and really not recommended as other
programs will not work if released after 1.7.10-1 (or 1.7.11)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple