This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: perl-Tk widget broken again on perl 5.10.1-5
- From: "Thrall, Bryan" <bryan dot thrall at flightsafety dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Thrall, Bryan" <bryan dot thrall at flightsafety dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:22:40 -0600
- Subject: RE: perl-Tk widget broken again on perl 5.10.1-5
Thrall, Bryan wrote on 2012-02-27:
> Thrall, Bryan wrote on 2012-01-25:
>> perl-Tk's widget works just fine with
>> perl 5.10.1-3
>> perl-Tk 804.028-3
>> but if I upgrade to perl 5.10.1-5, widget breaks again with the
>> errors repeated until the process is killed:
>> Use of uninitialized value $id in hash element at
>> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10/i686-cygwin/Tk/After.pm line 39.
>> Use of uninitialized value $id in delete at
>> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.10/i686-cygwin/Tk/After.pm line 87.
>> perl-Tk 804.029-1 works just fine with perl 5.10.1-3.
>> cygcheck -svr output attached.
>>  Original report threads here:
This problem is fixed with
Principal Software Engineer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple