Re: ldd fails when dll has no execute permissions

sorry about the extra question marks my last post.? I'm not sure what caused them.? Yahoo's email interface didn't show them when it was sent, and they don't appear in the copy of the message in my Sent folder.? Weird.? (of course, now this post will probably end up having them also :-D )