Re: /cygdrive/f/ missing when my script is executed by cron

Le 29/03/2012 11:16, Corinna Vinschen a Ãcrit :
But, I've have an issue : when my bash script is executed by cron,
it hasn't access to /cygdrive/f/, this device isn't mounted !

Remote shares are mounted on a per user-session basis. Cron as a service is not running in your desktop user-session. If you want to access remote shares in your cron session, you have to mount them explicitely in your cron job.

Thanks.

Do you have command example or document reference about this command (mount remote shares from my bash script) ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Stephane
--