Re: Small request for the new cygwin terminal

On 7 June 2012 15:56, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> [...]

Oops, documentation error. Now fixed. Thanks very much for testing that.

The intention is that the Shift combination sends the basic control
character plus 0x80. See also the preceding section (which I've now
added a link to from the Special Keys section):

http://code.google.com/p/mintty/wiki/Keycodes#Ctrl

> Also, when I press either Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl+Shift+Tab, instead of
> getting what the table indicates, I don't get anything at all.

You've probably got the shortcuts for switching among mintty windows
enabled on the Keys page of the options.

Andy