Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

Achim Gratz writes:
> Cygwin should (and apparently does) abstract away that difference.  But
> it seems that the locking strategy might be slightly different between
> Win32 and POSIX, triggering a foray into that "disk I/O error" branch.
> There may still be a bug some place else, i.e. it may get a timeout
> rather than a "file locked" state.  I'll have a look when I find some
> time.

I've had a look at the sources and those two error messages are with
near certainty generated by SQLite.  Unfortunately there are many places
where they could be generated, it would certainly help if it could be
traced where exactly in SQLite this is happening (must be at least two
places, maybe more).

I've tried to re-build svn against the new SQLite library, but I'm not
sure if that works correctly on my machine (the tests are still runnning
and I get some test failures already since apparently I'm still missing
some dependencies).  However, I don't have TortoiseSVN installed anyway.

David Rothenberger, I'd appreciate if you could try to do another build
of svn and tell us if there are any test regressions w.r.t to your last
build.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: