This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I'm having problems with cygwin 1.7 and ACL handling.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:11:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: I'm having problems with cygwin 1.7 and ACL handling.
- References: <0260B13BA0AA1A4693F4245FC28FD77705EC62D74B@CVL-SVR-002>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 5 12:02, Mark Lommers wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
> Thanks for your tip, it pointed me to the right direction.
> When calling the test now with
> cygdrop -P backup -P restore test.exe
> the test is running fine.
> Is it also possible to drop this privileges by default?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple