This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Inconsistence on file operation when the name already exists with exe extension
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, 'Aaron Schneider' <notstop at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:43:33 -0400
- Subject: RE: Inconsistence on file operation when the name already exists with exe extension
- References: <BLU152-W250F4120B3650DBD65E5D2CEEC0@phx.gbl> <BLU152-W26F54627DEBFF08480143BCEEC0@phx.gbl>
Aaron Schneider wrote: on July 08, 2012 at 4:19 PM
> Is this behavior intended? This is not unix like, the filename should be preserved as is.
This may help explain this behavior:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple