This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: running .bat file in cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:39:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: running .bat file in cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 7/11/2012 12:26 PM, emon wrote:
I am a newbie in cygwin. However, I have used mingw so far,
but it is not supporting fork(), so I need to switch to cygwin. I have
created a build.bat file in my mingw (programming language C):
gcc -o mask mask.c -pg -I/c/opencv/build/include -lopencv_core231
-lopencv_highgui231 -lopencv_imgproc231 -L. -L/c/opencv/build/x86/mingw/lib
Can anyone suggest me how I can run this .bat file at cygwin or refer me to
Are you implying that invoking it directly from the Cygwin Terminal doesn't
work for you? Is 'build.bat' executable?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple