This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Virtual Users
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: Florian Hager <hagerf13 at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:57:50 +0400
- Subject: Re: Virtual Users
- References: <CAHt=mWhAUKUgUr3SBTmw9Q_Gas-uhrRyuANVT7RR_0Vemail@example.com> <CAHt=mWi0HzY=F9v=Fm6OaaQnqKSK1Uh5FoTP5V=zT=hmHRHtoQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Florian Hager!
> I need to create a virtual user,but how?
First question whould be "why", not "how".
> I've already researched on this topic,and it seems you can only 'add'
> a Windows User to CygWin.
> But as I'm using CygWin on USB,and so there are always different users
> as soon as i plug it in,I need to make a virtual user in CygWin.
One doesn't link to another. Sorry. Need more elaboration.
> So,how can this be done?
> If there's no way using CygWin,is there a way to add the needed
> data(passwd,etc.) manually?
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 12.07.2012, <15:56>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple