This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: running latex generates "Bad address" error message
- From: Sven KÃhler <sven dot koehler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:23:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: running latex generates "Bad address" error message
- References: <50057CF6.email@example.com>
Am 17.07.2012 16:55, schrieb Keith Lindsay:
> When I run the command "latex" on the command line, without any command
> line arguments, I get the following message:
> -bash: /usr/bin/latex: Bad address
Read my post from 2 minutes ago:
But can somebody tell me, why cygwin prints Bad address?
Also, is ldd /usr/bin/pdftex.exe broken since it didn't print any
information about missing libraries when cygpoppler-26.dll didn't exist
on my system?
Only by accident, I tried "strace pdftex" and a nice windows popped up
informing me about the lack of cygpoppler-26.dll on my system.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple