This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-forge-20120714-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:04:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-forge-20120714-1
- References: <announce.500401C7.email@example.com>
marco atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
In the directory
several *.mex.exe files have been installed. Apparently, these are actually
DLL, not EXE files (at least that's what file and peflags claim they are) - and
follwing the handling of .oct files, should they not just be called .mex (and
added to rebaseall accordingly)?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple