This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: automatically using pipe_byte for certain EXE's
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <Adam dot Dinwoodie at metaswitch dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:34:48 +0000
- Subject: RE: automatically using pipe_byte for certain EXE's
- Deferred-delivery: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:34:00 +0000
- References: <5011587F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Colascione wrote:
> I still don't know why anyone wouldn't want to use pipe_byte all the time.
I think that was covered pretty explicitly by cgf in reply to you some time
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple