Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

Warren Young writes:
> I think I've given Achim Gratz enough time to try and fix the bug
> resulting from his build option changes.

I cannot fix something that I can't even reproduce.  I can however
reproduce the bug that led to and fixed by those changes.  As said
before, if someone has an idea how to reproduce I'll look into it again
and until then you are free to do whatever you deem reasonable.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: