setup.exe and cntlm proxy

hi,

does anybody use cntlm proxy with cygwin setup.exe?
I have tried it and looks a bit strange.
First of all, cntlm proxy with browser works fine, so does wget.
With setup.exe works only if the proxy is in single thread mode (all
request are serialized). Otherwise setup.exe gets stuck attempting to
get mirrors.lst
What is interesting, when I fire up wireshark, I can see mirrors.lst
being received by cntlm.

Cheers,
Pawel