Re: Unwanted texlive invasion

On 26/09/2012 2:32 PM, Earnie Boyd wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Ryan Johnson wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 02:13:20PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 09:03:46AM -0700, Wynfield Henman wrote:
In my humble opinion cygwin should be open to improvement and, we
should keep cygwin's purpose as a base system, which is as full, and
as easy, and as close to a *nix environment as possible.
And the wonder of open source is that you don't have to just offer
opinions.  You can actually offer changes which implement your brilliant
ideas.
But that makes it like work and you know how we all don't have time to
give to open source projects.  It's a wonder any open source project
exists with such lack of available time about.  I barely have the time
to respond and read to list mail.  Now you expect me to contribute!?
Sheesh.  ;p
Sorry. Now I feel bad for wasting your time with my email.
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic, though it may be exactly what some other
folks are thinking...
Oh, Ryan, you don't know Chris very well. He was giving sarcasm as well. :D
Touchà :)