Re: Ruby: stack level too deep (SystemStackError)

> I am not sure that it is a cygwin specific problem. Unfortunately I know
> nothing of ruby so debugging is a bit hard
> Marco
It works using RailsInstaller.org, so that leads me to believe it is Cygwin.
I just started Ruby, so I don't know how to debug either.

> As you open a ticket with the bundler maintainer

Perhaps the bundler maintainer will know the answer, but it happens with
both bundler gem and rails gem, so that leads me to believe it is because of
Ruby. I don't know enough about Ruby yet to say.

> two guys had similar problem in the past
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/4408543

I did see that too, but they reverted to Ruby 1.9.2.  However that version
isn't an option in setup.exe, so I'm at a loss. Thanks for replicating!