Re: problems with COM running native win32 applications through cygwin's bash

On 3/15/2013 12:07 AM, Edward Peschko wrote:
All,

We are having difficulties running various windows utilities through
bash. Through a regular windows cmd, one can run commands like
diskshadow without issue, but with bash, we are having problems with
COM calls not working. We have posted an example below.

I'd recommend reporting this to MS if you haven't already. While there may be something in Cygwin that needs tweaking for this, it would be best if MS could diagnose what is failing and why. That would make any Cygwin fix happen quicker.

-- Larry