This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X11 library package
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:47:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: X11 library package
- References: <DUB119-W221DA61519881A4FF5031AC8DF0 at phx dot gbl> <515AC496 dot 70108 at cs dot umass dot edu> <DUB119-W482DEF3326B254853A0A6BC8DF0 at phx dot gbl>
Sonya Blade writes:
> What do you think about the MPI complaints that the compiler produces?
> Is it also related to the incomplete cygwin installation or something else ?
You are trying to compile with TLS, which doesn't work with gcc-4.5.3 â
you need to configure to not use TLS (or use a later version of gcc,
which isn't released for Cygwin yet).
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple