This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:48:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH-6.2p1-1
- References: <AF5E26A9B961BF4681B5C1593D7D03C020B95E7F3F at SI-MBX06 dot de dot bosch dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 2 16:33, Pach Roman (DGS-EC/ESG2) wrote:
> Corinna wrote in the cygwin-announce from Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:48:16 +0100:
> * ssh(1): Record "Received disconnect" messages at ERROR rather than
> INFO priority. bz#2057.
> I'm using gitolite under cygwin. After performing the command
> ssh git@git-server
> the new feature generates now the error events like this following one.
> The error is generated every time when the remote user terminates the session.
> It was not the case with the previous version.
No idea if that is considered a bug or a feature, but this is not a
platform specifc change. You should discuss this upstream if you think
this is wrong.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple